Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

The hat...

My practice run for Knitting (crocheting) for Japan is almost 50% of the way there.  The hat will be for my little boy for next winter as his hats are getting too small.  For having started it Wed night I consider this terrific progress... Hopefully it will fit well and I can continue at this rate and crank out as many hats/scarves/wash cloths as I have yarn by the deadline for the collection. 

The "fabric"
My tension isn't perfect... this is only the second thing I've crocheted that has more than 2 rows....This is also a much different yarn to work with.. it's a sleeker acrylic...
Obviously I've been spending more time crocheting than cleaning up...... Of course it doesn't help that the little guy likes to throw things at me while I'm trying to sneak in a few stitches when I think he's distracted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment