Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Frogged...

Normally when I hear the word "frog" I think of the adorable little amphibian that my mom would never agree to me having as a pet... (Can't blame her.. she agreed to hamsters, birds, fish, hermit crabs, dogs and chameleons.... as well as my rescue attempts of orphaned baby rabbits, injured baby squirrels and injured birds)



Today however, I am thinking of a much different type of frog......
A's HAT!!
I royally screwed it up.  Gosh darn it!!  I know what I did wrong and know how to prevent it in the future.

I would love to rip out my entire mess up and re-do A's hat... since I know what I did wrong and "could" fix it even though it means ripping out several days worth of work....BUT I also really want to get started on a hat to donate to "Knit For Japan"...  So the question is.. do I rip it out now.. and put it in my "WIP" basket... or do I leave it as is?  I suppose for now just leaving it as is would be the best solution. I just worry that I will find out after getting through yet another hat that I'm incapable of creating one properly! 

On another slightly more promising Knit for Japan note.. I posted a link to the information through my mom's group and another mom thinks she can manage to crank out 5 hats to donate by the deadline!!  WooHoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment